Welcome to the site of cam Jetfalse Limited. camjetfalse.com provides you with its services subject to the notices, terms and conditions set forth in this Agreement (the "Agreement"). In addition, when you use a camjetfalse.com service (for example, customer reviews), you will be subject to the rules, guidelines, policies, terms and conditions, including, but not limited to, the Notice of Use. Confidentiality, applicable to these services, and they are incorporated in this Agreement by this reference. camjetfalse.com reserves the right to modify this site and these terms and conditions at any time.
ARTICLE 1 - CONTRACT
The user declares to be 18 years old and the legal capacity to contract on our site www.camjetfalse.com/fr/ as well as to respect these general conditions of sale or to hold a parental authorization allowing him to carry out an order on the website www.camjetfalse.com/fr/. www.camjetfalse.com reserves the right to refuse an order if there is a previous dispute in progress or an abnormally high order level. Unless proved otherwise, our computer records and those of our service providers, kept under reasonable conditions of security, will be the proof of all transactions between www.camjetfalse.com and / or the user. As soon as the order is ready to be shipped, www.camjetfalse.com/en/ will send an e-mail dispatch of the order to the user.
ARTICLE 2 - PRODUCTS
www.camjetfalse.com/en/ strives to describe and present the items sold on the site with the utmost accuracy. However, in a permanent effort to improve the quality of our products, we may have to slightly modify some of their characteristics. Moreover, despite all our precautions, errors may have occurred. In no case could our responsibility be engaged. If you notice an error on our product sheets, we thank you to report it so that it can be quickly corrected. Similarly, the photos of the products diffused on www.camjetfalse.com/fr/ are not contractual. In any case the responsibility of www.camjetfalse.com/fr/ can not be committed on the basis of these said photos.
ARTICLE 3 - PRICES
The prices displayed on the Site are indicated in US dollars and can be converted into other currencies, depending on the need of the user. The prices of the products are displayed excluding shipping, import tax and VAT, price of some packaging or price of other optional services, subscribed by the user.
Shipping, packaging and other optional services will be made known to the user on the summary screen before final confirmation of the order.
ARTICLE 4 - CUSTOMS DUTIES AND VAT
Any order placed on the Site and delivered outside of China may be subject to taxes and customs duties that are imposed when the package reaches its destination. These customs duties and any taxes related to the delivery of an item are at your expense and are your responsibility. We are not required to verify and inform you of any applicable customs duties and taxes. To know them, we advise you to inquire with the competent authorities of your country.
ARTICLE 5 - AVAILABILITY
Our product and price offers are valid as long as they are visible on the site. The user is invited to consult the availability of items sold on the information page of each product. In case of order of several products, if one of the products turns out to be unavailable within the deadlines announced on the site, the entire order will be processed and shipped when all the products of this order will be available. www.camjetfalse.com/en/ will then inform the user of this additional period. The latter may choose to receive in priority the available items of his order. The user will then be billed only the shipping costs announced at the time of the order.
Article 6- Your Personal Data
We take reasonable steps to ensure that your personal information is accurate, complete and up-to-date. Based on the protection of your privacy, you have the following rights:
1. You have the right to contact us to find out if your personal data is being processed and, if necessary, to access the data and personal information, including, but not limited to, the purposes of the treatment and categories. personal data concerned.
2. You have the right to contact us to correct or delete your inaccurate personal data. In view of the purposes of the processing, you are also free to supplement personal data, including providing a supplementary declaration.
3. You have the right to obtain from us the erasure of your personal data.
4. You have the right to contact us to define the restriction of treatment, which has limited our processing authorities
5. You have the right to receive personal data that you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and to transmit it to a third party.
6. You have the right to contact us to formulate your objection for reasons related to your particular situation, at any time to the processing of personal data.
7. You have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which has legal effects on you or significantly affects you. When you need to realize this right, please contact us for help.
To protect the confidentiality and security of your personal data, we may ask you for data to enable us to confirm your identity and your right to access such data, as well as to search for and provide you with the personal data we keep. . There are instances where applicable law or regulatory requirements authorize or require us to refuse to provide or delete all or part of the personal data that we hold.
You can contact us to exercise your rights. We will respond to your request within 30 days.
3.1 Checking Your Coordinates
How can I check my personal data
You can check your personal data by entering "My Account".
Deleting your information
Please contact us when you feel it is necessary to delete your information:
• Personal data to provide, improve and develop our products and services. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be closed because your account can not be used normally without this type of data.
• The personal data we use to communicate with you. If this type of data is deleted, we will not be able to contact you. Please make your decisions with caution.
• Personal data to deliver and measure targeted advertising and services. If this type of data is removed, you will not receive the latest marketing news and personalized purchasing services.
• Personal data relating to the promotion of safety and security. If this type of data is deleted, your account will be strongly threatened not to use your account normally.
If you delete your data, we have no obligation to keep them. We may delete all or part of your data without liability on your part. However, we may retain data about you if we believe that this may be necessary to prevent future fraud or abuse, if required by law or for legitimate purposes, such as non-personal data analysis, recovery Counting, checking our records will enforce our rights and obligations under our agreements.